Spread the cost over 12 months
We can help you reap the rewards of warmer, more cost-efficient home by spreading the cost of the installation of our bespoke secondary glazing system, interest free over 12 months with our affordable and convenient payment plan, leaving you to enjoy the long-term cash benefits of reducing heat loss and shrinking winter energy bills.
At Storm we know the fitting of secondary glazing panels pays dividends for customers over time, but the cost can be a financial burden and is often a stumbling block for going ahead with the work. After speaking to many homeowners of listed and period properties over the years, we realised how important it was for us offer such a scheme to our customers.
We’ve partnered up with Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, a leading financial services company who manage all aspects of the credit application and agreement process from start to finish, direct with the you, the homeowner.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
- Our payment plan is available for secondary glazing system installations between £1,500 and £25,000.
- We submit an application to our finance partner on your behalf – all we need from you is your name, address and postcode.
- A quick and easy application process means you will have confirmation of eligibility in just 30 minutes.
- A third of the total supply and installation cost is required as a deposit with the remaining two-thirds financed interest free for a year.
- Once your deposit is paid, we schedule your installation work into our workshop and let you know when your installation date will be.
- Your interest free payments only begin once installation is complete and you are completely satisfied with the work.
Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed here.